Application Support Service
Enjoy seamless, secure, speedy application support with Origin
The average New Zealand organisation relies on 10 - 15 applications for their day-to-day business operations. This means that in-house IT teams depend on multiple third-party vendors for their application support needs, leading to fragmented services and loss of productivity which ultimately puts a doorstop on their capacity for innovation and growth.
In today’s modern business environment, users expect a seamless, secure, and speedy experience across core business applications. Our application support service does just that, by streamlining all of your critical, SaaS, legacy and in-house application support needs into a single point of contact.
Backed by a team of specialists who understand your business, you’ll receive speedy and effective application support around-the-clock. This is ideal for:
freeing up time and assisting in-house dev ops teams tasked with building new applications
transitioning to new, modern-day applications by supporting legacy systems
reducing risk by reducing reliance on multiple third-party vendors
receiving advanced application support services tailored to your unique business needs
reducing the cost of in-house support services
Here’s what you’ll get from our application support service
How it works
- First, we’ll review your business and document key information about your critical application(s).
- We’ll then implement remote monitoring and management technology into your business and across your core application(s).
- Our team of application support specialists will be available 24/7 to respond to staff queries, logged tickets and automated notifications, and manage application issues through to completion.
- Once we’ve resolved the issue, we’ll submit our learnings to the knowledge hub that’s accessible to your business.
- We’ll also send intelligence around user behaviour back to your dev ops team to feed into the development cycle, improving the speed of delivery and quality of new digital products.