Level 1 Support Analyst
Origin is currently hiring! We are looking for a Level 1 Support Analyst who can join our outstanding managed services team and hit the ground running.
At Origin we embrace "geek chic". We are a driven and energetic lot; and we work hard and play hard. We are a passionate team of IT people who are experts in our fields, with confidence and creativity that helps us integrate into our customers' businesses and provide them with world leading IT services.
In this position you will provide Level 1 technical support to our wide range of customers (including awesome companies like Les Mills, and Jucy Rentals) via email, phone or the portal.
We are a customer service driven company, and as such have very strict criteria for our employees.
Ideally you will have a minimum of 1+years helpdesk/service desk or customer support work experience, and you will meet the following criteria;
• Focused with a positive attitude
• Be technically capable: with a relevant qualification from an IT institute
• Demonstrate skills in Microsoft, Active Directory, Terminal Server, Exchange, Citrix etc
• Strong analytical and trouble-shooting skills
• Excellent customer service skills and phone manner
• Accurate verbal and written communication skills
• Punctual and able to self-manage to achieve our customer service standards
• Ambitious and hungry to learn and grow professionally
• MS certification is advantageous but not essential
We will give preference to applications with IT service desk experience, and the ability to commit and develop long-term. And to those who mirror our brand, who have a great sense of humour to fit into our close knit family culture.
If this sounds like you don't delay, we offer a fantastic Level 1 Helpdesk opportunity in a progressive company that is going places. There is plenty of room to progress your career in our business with L2/L3 delivery, on-road and project opportunities, and we have a great internal structure to help grow and up-skill our staff.
Please present a cover letter that demonstrates how you fit the above attributes, and submit along with your CV today!
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or citizenship.