Operational Support Systems Engineer
Origin is currently hiring! We are looking for an Operational Support Systems Engineer to work in a dynamic and fast-moving Level 3 BAU Team. Working closely with the Security, Networks, Systems L1/L2 and L3 Teams along with the Delivery Team to ensure that we provide world class service to our customers.
In the OSS Engineer role you would be responsible for the smooth running and upkeep of the tools we use and rely on to support our customers. These tools include: Alien Vault, Confluence, Connectwise, LabTech/Automate, Auvick and Ops Genie.
In addition to confidence and ability to perform under pressure, our minimum technical requirements for this OSS Engineer role include the following;
- Experience building and configuring Windows OS environments
- Experience building and configuring Linux OS environments
- Experience with scripting languages, power shell/python/VB script/linux shell etc
- Strong communication skills – both spoken and written
- Excellent time management
- Ability to take accountability for your actions
- Proven experience in fast paced IT or relevant technical customer service environment
- Agile and ability to work under pressure
We are looking for an expert in technology who will fit our awesome workplace culture, have a positive can-do attitude, take ownership and execute success.
We are quickly growing, passionate about IT, and driven to excellence in everything we do. Origin offers huge career potential and growth opportunities across the business.
Please present a cover letter that demonstrates how you fit the above attributes, and submit along with your CV today!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency/citizenship.