Project and Delivery Manager
Origin is currently hiring! We are looking for a Project & Delivery Manager who will be responsible for the activities and outcomes of a team of Project Delivery Professionals, delivering multiple projects to our clients.
You will be an experienced Project Delivery Leader, who has a wide understanding of the IT Industry and the Project Management arena. As part of the Origin Services Leadership group you will give support and assistance to other leaders within the group as well as supporting the Head of Services in the provision of industry leading managed services and project delivery.
- 5yrs+ experience in leading Project Delivery teams
- Experience in delivering multiple projects using multiple project management methodologies including Prince2 and Agile Manifesto
- A consultative and professional manner with confidence to liaise with all levels of the business and its clients
- Good technical understanding
- PMP, Agile or similar, & knowledge of Jira advantageous
- The creation, ongoing maintenance and compliance of the PMO Framework
- People leadership - actively coach, mentor and support a team of Project Delivery professionals to ensure they achieve business objectives and team/individual targets
- Develop and grow Client relationships and engagement
Most importantly we are looking for someone to fit our culture, you will be positive and have a natural ability to understand, relate to and translate customer requirements and expectations. You will have exceptional people leadership skills, with the right attitude to take ownership, and lead your team to execute success.
Please present a cover letter that demonstrates how you fit the above attributes, and submit along with your CV today.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency/citizenship.