Project Delivery Engineer
Origin is currently hiring! We are looking for a Project Delivery Engineer who is as fanatical as we are about growing New Zealand businesses and providing the ultimate client experience.
This role will report to the Project & Delivery Manager, and will be responsible for the implementation of projects for our major clients. We are looking for a senior candidate with technical excellence to join the team!
You will need to fit our culture, be positive and have a natural ability to understand, relate to and translate customer requirements and expectations. You must be self-managed with the right attitude to take ownership and execute success.
- Extensive experience in Enterprise scale Microsoft infrastructure
- Solid experience with Microsoft exchange, Active Directory, Windows Server, RDS, Hyper-V, Azure & Office365
- Experience with Vmware vCentre and vSphere
- Exposure to mutil-tenancy/hosting environments would be ideal
- Experience with SAN and cloud storage options
- Must have exceptional troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Must have excellent customer services skills
- Exceptional written and verbal English skills
- Able to communicate at all levels within the company
- Show initiative, take responsibility and be proactive
Further beneficial skills would include:
- Experience with AWS suite of solutions
- Experience with Sharepoint and Sharepoint Online
We are looking for an expert in technology who can effectively deliver a project from start to completion. You must be client-facing and be professionally presented, with excellent communication skills. We are also interested in relevant qualifications and certifications to support your application.
In this role you are a trusted advisor for our top clients, and you will be capable of giving our clients a technical edge. We are quickly growing, passionate about IT, and driven to excellence in everything we do.
Please present a cover letter that demonstrates how you fit the above attributes, and submit along with your CV today!
Applicant for this position must have NZ residency/citizenship