Systems Operations Manager
Origin IT are looking for a Systems Operations Manager to lead our Network and Security team. This role is responsible for upholding Origin's brand promise "Always on" by maintaining our clients Networks and major Systems.
You will be a leader in the area of managed service automation and innovation but most importantly you will have strong people leadership skills, coaching and mentoring staff to grow both technically and professionally. This role reports to the Head of Service and is a critical role in the business, focused around our people and clients needs.
Key responsibilities include;
- Manage systems job queues to ensure timely response and resolution of client incidents and requests
- Ensure the NOC and MSSOP are operating correctly on all contracted client systems and jobs are appropriately resourced
- Act as a point of technical escalation for the team and assist in resolving outstanding incidents, problems and requests
- Ensure tools and systems are managed and maintained as required
- People leadership of a team of approximately 16 engineers across Networking, Systems and Security.
- Coach and mentor staff technically and professionally
- Provide a positive and supportive management style to foster staff morale, attitude and maintain team spirit
We are seeking an experienced, innovative people manager, who is a stand-out in the industry with at least 3-5 years in a similar role.
You must have superior market credibility, and have prior experience being the trusted technology adviser for clients and staff. This is a strategic role for Origin, and provides an opportunity to contribute to our success.
Origin provides an opportunity to work in an organisation with an awesome, fun culture and to join a market, where you can truly make a difference with a professional service.